● <0.5 mg drum balancing variation (lowest in industry).
● Works on uneven fabric, cut pieces and roll to roll printing and this machine works in this industry without
butter paper it saves your factory coasting & fabric feel smoother.
● Its multifaceted features includes heat transfer printing as well as cotton cold transfer printing.
● Enables adjustable pneumatic pressurizing for flexible control of pressure. Allows constant temperature control.
● Excellent print quality and ink penetration Ensures no color difference of fabric before and after the transfer printing.
● Enclosed wrapping of the roller ensures protection from heat loss problem.
● Less power consumption and man power required thus cost effective printing.
● Special wrapping ensures natural fabric hand feel.
IML Group has been part of the textile industry for over 60 years. From our humble beginnings as fabric traders in Amritsar, we have stemmed into a one-stop solution for textiles in India.
Plot No. 1027, Road No. 87, GIDC, Sachin, Surat, Gujarat 394230
Phone No.: Sandeep Duggal
Phone No.: Neeraj Duggal